5W 5LED 400-450LM 5500-6500K White Dimmable LED Spotlight Bulb
5W 5LED 400-450LM 5500-6500K White Dimmable LED Spotlight Bulb 4 2
Product Code: 88013318USEN
Availability: In Stock
Availability: In Stock
This product has a minimum quantity of 6
- The Kelvin Scale:
Color temperature is a kind of visible light that has important applications in lighting. The color temperature of a light source is the temperature of an ideal black-body radiator that radiates light of comparable hue to that of the light source. Color Temperature is a measurement in Degrees Kelvin that indicates the hue of a specific type of light source, the symbol of unit is K.
Different color temperature light of source also offer different light color, it will bring you a different feeling:
- Higher color temperatures (5000K or more) are "cold", color is green to blue.
- Moderate temperature (3000-5000K) are "cool", color is white.
- Lower color temperatures (2700-3000K) are "warm", color is yellow to red.
- Type of Fitting:
These pictures below display the most common fittings. If you know your fitting, you can easily find the right LED bulbs to match.
LED, Incandescent Bulb and CFL of these three different type
1. Luminous Flus & Application Efficiency
LED Incandescent Bulb CFL 1W 25W ----- 3W 40W 5W 5W 60W 12W 7W 100W 24W 9W 150W 30W 12W 250W 40W
- LED saves 60% of energy compared with CFL.
- LED saves 90% of energy compared with Incandescent Bulb.
2. Comparison table for Power Consumption (8hours/day, 365/ year)
LED Incandescent Bulb Electric Consumption Electric Consumption Electricity Consumption Ratio 1W*8*365=2.92Kwh 25W*8*365=73Kwh 2397% 3W*8*365=8.76Kwh 40W*8*365=116.8Kwh 1233% 5W*8*365=14.6Kwh 60W*8*365=175.2Kwh 1100% 7W*8*365=20.4Kwh 100W*8*365=282Kwh 1328% 9W*8*365=26.2Kwh 150W*8*365=438Kwh 1566% 12W*8*365=35Kwh 200W*8*365=584Kwh 1567% LED CFL Electric Consumption Electric Consumption Electricity Consumption Ratio 1W*8*365=2.92Kwh ---- ---- 3W*8*365=8.76Kwh 5W*8*365=14.6Kwh 66% 5W*8*365=14.6Kwh 12W*8*365=35Kwh 140% 7W*8*365=20.4Kwh 24W*8*365=70Kwh 242% 9W*8*365=26.2Kwh 30W*8*365=87.6Kwh 233% 12W*8*365=35Kwh 40W*8*365=116.8Kwh 233%
3. Comparison table for Working Life-span
LED Incandescent Bulb Approx 50000 hours/Pcs Approx 1500 hours/Pcs Bulb 1Pcs LED 33Pcs Bulb
- The LED is much more energy efficient and environmental friendly than Incandescent Bulb and CFL.
- LED lighting will be the best decision for you.
Made of aluminum, LED light is low power consumption and environmentally. This LED Light from our website can be installed on wall, furniture, wainscot and so on. Its light can shine on the place where you want to, and then the place can stand out from others. What’s more, its light is dimmable, which can not only play the role of illumination but also foil atmosphere. This LED light has long working times, and it is suitable for many occasions like bar, living room, dance ball and so on. It will be your best choice.
- Made of aluminum, it is durable to use
- Low power consumption
- It is environmentally friendly
- The light is dimmable
- It has long working time
- It can be switched on or off frequently
- Suitable for bar, living room, dance ball and so on
|Key Features||LED Light|
|Dimensions||2.76 x 1.89" / 7 x 4.8 cm (H x Dia)|
|Weight||2.22 oz / 63 g|
- 1 x 5W 5LED 400-450LM 5500-6500K White Dimmable LED Spotlight Bulb (110V)